Monday, November 30, 2009

Not done, but funny!

No, I'm not finished yet.  Lame, I know.  I am at around page 100 at this point.  Don't worry, no more piecemeal commentary on this book; I'll post a review on the whole thing in 2-3 days. 

My reason for this post is to tell you that my roommate just came downstairs and saw me with my book. His eyes were wide with shock.  "You're reading a book?!?"  His tone was... incredulous.  I think I'm a little offended. :)

Anyway, yuck it up all you want.  It's back to reading up on Nicholas Flamel for me.

2 comments:

  1. I love it Brandon. "Fantasy books, real readers." Saaweeet! I'm just working on my blog this morning for my dance studio. Trying to figure it out...eeek! tigereyesdance@blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks Anya! Blogging is fun, even if no one else reads it. It's like a diary/editorial column/therapy session all on the Internet. :)

    ReplyDelete