Sunday, December 13, 2009

New Book: The Blue Sword by Robin McKinley

Well, I had hoped to pick out a book sooner, but grocery shopping + Christmas shopping + bad traffic + driving in the snow + loads of laundry = not getting much reading done. I have settled on Robin McKinley's The Blue Sword, another recommendation by the sister. It's gotten high praise in plenty of other places as well, so hopefully, I won't be as disappointed as I was with another book.

Hopefully, I'll be done in a few days!

2 comments:

  1. Like I said before, I get nervous about recommending books so I'm interested to see what you think about this one. I liked it, definitely not my favorite genre or style of writing but I still thought it was good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's definitely an older writing style, which makes sense since it was written in the 80s. I promise to not "reject" this one. :)

    ReplyDelete